Proof of Business identity being rejected for no reason.

riyo8
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to understand why proof of business identity is not validated by paypal. For past 2 years, I am uploading documents on paypal and they do not approve it. Apparently I do not receive any communication from paypal on what went wrong. Why they ask for my business Pan Card document, I upload my business pancard and 2 days later the same notification appears. 

There is no information anywhere, all the documents are uploaded correctly. Has anyone been able to verify their business accounts with paypal at all in India ? What could I be missing. Note that it only 1 part which is not being accepted. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

riyo8
Contributor
Contributor

The paypal customer care number is down for past 1 month and no one cares. The paypal chat option is disabled always and no one cares. We're talking about money matters here. No help from anywhere. Customers are left aghast !

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Nctall
Contributor
Contributor

@riyo8 

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble removing an account limitation. Sometimes, paypal will reject documents provided to them for the following reasons:

• Part of the document was not legible 
  • The document was outdated
  • The document was otherwise invalid.

I recommend also calling paypal to figure out why they rejected the papers you sent if they have not already provided a reason. You can contact them by going here

I hope I was able to help, please leave a kudo if I did. 

Login to Me Too

riyo8
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, none of the reasons apply.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @riyo8,

I'm sorry to hear that the document you've uploaded has not been accepted. If the reasons that @Nctall gave do not apply, please contact customer service to inquire, so a representative can take a look and assist.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I regret that I've had to remove the link you posted. It is not safe to have personal information posted in a public place. I would recommend removing that video from the hosting page to prevent identity theft.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too
Solved

riyo8
Contributor
Contributor

The paypal customer care number is down for past 1 month and no one cares. The paypal chat option is disabled always and no one cares. We're talking about money matters here. No help from anywhere. Customers are left aghast !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.