Proof of Address/ Address Verification

sam1103
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

If anyone can help I have a problem related to my personal information, precisely my address. 

I keep sending document for Address Verification but they are rejected everytime.

I found out while checking if I entered my address correctly that the "Country" which is registred on my profil is not where I live, and when I try to correct that there is no option for Country only City, Address, Zip Code. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam1103 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
You can't use another countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sam1103 

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
You can't use another countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sam1103
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you @kernowlass for your help!

I did not intend to choose another country it happened accidentally, but as I found out that cannot be fixed.

Thanks for the  advice once again! 

Login to Me Too

sadeceoyna
Contributor
Contributor

I did everything correct. My bank account from Poland, my adress from Poland, everything from here. But they want to proff my adress. I sent my documents about it. But they didnt accept or refuse. So they didnt sent anything about it. Still i am waiting for them. Really how can it be possible. Paypal is very big company but they didnt answer etc. How can i take my money, i neef this money.

It is writing : '' We need more information to resolve a problem with your account. ''

I am clicking ''Restore''

And in there writing : '' Your account access is temporarily limitedWe need you to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be limited until you perform certain tasks on your account. You will be able to regain access to these features once you've completed these. '' 

On left : '' Withdraw money from PayPal - Send money or payments - Pay using PayPal '' is wrong.

And i am clinking '' Resolve ''

On left, everything correct and green. On middle writing : '' Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within a few business days. '' And i am clinking '' Go account overview ''

So they didnt say anything. What can i do, how can i sent you documents, when will you look for that etc.

Pls really i need to help. I need this money

Login to Me Too

2jzFTW
Contributor
Contributor
I HAVE EXACTLY SAME ISSUE! I HAVE SENT LEGIT BILLS WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS ON IT AND THEY KEEP REJECTING IT, AND I CAN'T WITHDRAW MY MONEY!!!!
Login to Me Too

sadeceoyna
Contributor
Contributor

Really it is bad situtation. We cant take our money, how can it be possible

We dont have any solition

Login to Me Too

ellerodriguez04
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I am also having this problem. What did you do? They keep on rejecting my documents.
Login to Me Too

ellerodriguez04
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Please help me. I can’t seem to use my PayPal. I have already sent a lot of documents as proof of my address but they keep on rejecting it. Now I can’t use my money. What am I going to do?
Login to Me Too

Demeridianth
New Community Member
Same thing, uploaded 8 different documents, including a bank statement with everything they asked for, still nothing, they are just keeping my money
Login to Me Too

Snyman
Contributor
Contributor

We sent various documents proofing our residential address and still they did not respond or give us a reason why it is rejected. What are we to do now?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.