Proof of Address/ Address Verification

2jzFTW
Contributor
Contributor

I have send photos of my telephone bills, not older then a month! With my name and adress matching my PayPal info! But getting reject emails from PayPal claiming my bills are not valid?!?! I CAN'T WITHDRAW MY MONEY! I sent proof of adress 3 times already and still the same! No explanation what I'm doing wrong whatsoever! I'm feeling cheated and ignored! How is this possible from PayPal to behave like this to it customers?!?!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2jzFTW 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2jzFTW 

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

2jzFTW
Contributor
Contributor
Did all that already 3 times! Still getting same email from PayPal! My documents not valid! It's legit phone bill from my ISP! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S THE HOLD UP!?!
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@2jzFTW 

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
OR
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

2jzFTW
Contributor
Contributor
Tnx I will
Login to Me Too

Mudassir2010
Contributor
Contributor

is it solved.. I am struggling with same

Some types of documents that could be accepted are as follows: - Cellular phone bill - Tuition statement - Bank statement - Card statement - Medical bill - Other form of photo identification - Etc. ^TB

Nothing has the address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.