Problems with verification of my Paypal account, yet I am verified?

joshnee
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm pretty sure I've linked verified my paypal account given I have verified my email, bank account #'s and all that,  yet whenever I try link my Paypal through Upwork, I'm being told my account isn't verified.
"We are sorry but we cannot setup PayPal as your payment method because it is not verified. Please verify your PayPal account or add a payment card."

This doesn't even make sense, I click the link and it takes me to where I am already verified. I already spoke to Upwork and this on Paypals end. It seems a few others have this problem as it's mentioned before, yet theres no solutions to it? I am like 99% sure I am verified, there's nothing telling me to verify or what not, and everything is linked. This is just frustrating because I need this for outsourcing and I certainly don't trust Upwork with my details, and Paypals customer service is nonexistent.  Has anyone dealt with this before? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.