Problems adding USA address, account and card

MICHERNAND
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to associate my PayPal account with my new bank account and my debit card and it gives me an error, it does not allow me to add my address in the USA and it does not allow me to communicate with the customer service.

2018-12-04 11_43_16-Contact Us.png

Sorry, we're unable to display this information. Please try again soon.

When I try to associate my account it tells me that the service is not available that I try later and that happens for three months.

When I speak to Paypal he does not let me put cases and it is a disaster. I do not know what happens to this payment service, I am very upset.
When I want to add a new address it does not allow me to add my new address in the USA. I'm very upset.

Since PayPal's customer service does not work, I ask them if this problem has happened to anyone else.

Best regards

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MICHERNAND

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You are supposed to withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts before you leave your old country. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MICHERNAND
Contributor
Contributor

That's not true, I have another address from Giorgia and now I'm in Houston and I can not change this since it takes me the address of my country of origin. It also does not let me associate my bank account. I find the PayPal system in trouble. At some point I had cards from another country without problems.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MICHERNAND

Cards you can sometimes add but the rest is country specific so my info is correct >>>

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/can-i-change-my-paypal-address-to-another-country-faq143...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.