Problem with a login

SanelKonjevic
New Community Member
Hi, I have an issue with login as there is an additional check by PayPal which demands either to call me or text me. The problem is that I have changed mobile number and now I can't get in to make a change. Appreciate if anyone has a solution for this. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SanelKonjevic

Contact customer service: 

Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then click "Call Us". Use PayPal Guest option since you're locked out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SanelKonjevic

Contact customer service: 

Click "Help" at the top menu, then scroll down and click "Contact Us" and then click "Call Us". Use PayPal Guest option since you're locked out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

TomasEnglish
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker 

Where is the 'call us' button?

TomasEnglish_0-1606086311369.png

All I get is a message us button, but it requires me to login. There isn't a guest option that I can see?

TomasEnglish_1-1606086353619.png

Login to Me Too

Lesliecurly8
New Community Member
Help! I can't log in to my account because my previous phone number has been broken. Every time I try to reset it, it always keeps telling me to send the code to my broken phone number. Why don't I receive the code from my own email address? Thanks for reading this.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Lesliecurly8, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your PayPal account. For security reasons, we are unable to assist with access issues over this forum. Full verification is required before access assistance can be given and this verification can only be completed over the phone, at present. We are actively working to extend the contact options to customers to facilitate access issues. Once these are implemented, they will made available in the “Help” section of the PayPal website. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Shivnaina
New Community Member
Please Help! Same issue. I can't log in to my account because my previous phone number has been broken. Every time I try to reset it, it always keeps telling me to send the code to my broken phone number. Why don't I receive the code from my own email address? Thanks for reading this.
Login to Me Too

Looby55
Contributor
Contributor
I can’t login as I have a different mobile number. May as well shut my eBay account that I’ve had 14 years it’s no use to me if I can’t buy anything
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.