Problem with PayPal putting very old shipping address in on new order.

pegjamo
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered nematodes to save my garden from Garden's Alive. When they didn't come, I wet to the site and found they had shipped them to the wrong address. Calling just got me told I put the wrong address in and they wouldn't replace them. They got nasty about it. I realized I had paid with paypal, the automatic kind that just says it's paid. Then I realized that the address was one for my son and grand kids over 10 years ago. I probably sent them christmas presents there. That could only have come from Paypal when it paid the bill. The help center wasn't really any help. Told me to file a complaint against Garden's Alive. But it wasn't their fault, it was Paypal's. I tried to tell her that but got NO answer to that. Would hate to leave Paypal after all these years, but can't have this happen again. Tried to go in and delete all my old shipping addresses but can't find them or how to get to them. 

Any advice?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.