Problem to verify my account

stefancirovic
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,

I have a problem when it comes to adding my card and verifiying my account. When I try to add my card I get the notice that Mastercard cannot confirm my infomration... I dont understand what is the problem. I never used that card before. Also when I read other comments I am supposed to be charged some small amount  which should clarify my bank info. I never got such option. What could be the problem. Please help. Becouse of that I can not make any transfer and my accound it unable to do anything. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stefancirovic 

If its a new card it may take a while for paypals internal security to pass it for verification.

Or security may kick in if you try and add / remove / add / remove a few times.

When you purchase an item and fund it from your card its pretty instant and would show as completed on your paypal account.

HOWEVER i don't think you can withdraw to a debit card in your country, think it needs to be a bank account.

If you click on withdraw funds when you have some in your balance if you are planning to 'sell' then it will show your withdrawal options. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stefancirovic 

Sorry can't advise anything if you don't say what country you are in on this worldwide forum.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

stefancirovic
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for answering. Im writing from Sweden. I think I have managed to get my accound verified. Althoug I got a messaeg from PayPal personell that their internal security systems has intervened. Why that happened? They said that I should not  log in for 72 hours and that it should help. Did you have such experiance? Will it help? Also how long will one transaction take from PayPal to another bank? Can money get lost during transaction? 

Thank you for your answer!

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@stefancirovic 

If its a new card it may take a while for paypals internal security to pass it for verification.

Or security may kick in if you try and add / remove / add / remove a few times.

When you purchase an item and fund it from your card its pretty instant and would show as completed on your paypal account.

HOWEVER i don't think you can withdraw to a debit card in your country, think it needs to be a bank account.

If you click on withdraw funds when you have some in your balance if you are planning to 'sell' then it will show your withdrawal options. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.