Problem contacting PayPal

Billatfridayhar
New Community Member

Anybody have a contact phone number for PayPal customer service?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jolokia
Contributor
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

Jolokia
Contributor
Contributor

this is deliberate

Login to Me Too

Billatfridayhar
New Community Member

What do you mean deliberate?

Login to Me Too

Jolokia
Contributor
Contributor

What I mean is, that it is Paypal's policy is to be 'unreachable'.  They do this on purpose. 
Customer complaints are shielded off. The customer is referred to "self-help" / FAQ webpages that send them endless circles over and over again but offer no real solutions to this specific problem.  That's how I got here. The complaints never reach a real live person. There are other big companies who do the same, but this is downright annoying, because I just wasted 48 hours of my life trying to get access to my own account in vain, in addition to having no access to money that I worked for.  They made it impossible.  Every solution offered by the "smarthelp" pages requires being logged in.
THE PROBLEM IS I CAN'T LOG IN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THAT PHONE NUMBER ANYMORE.
Many many others have had the same problem for many months, and Paypal doesn't address the issue whatsoever.  There is no way to reach them.
Googling "Paypal helpdesk email address Netherlands" yields : NOTHING.  No such thing.
It pretty much means I'm out of a job because there is no point in working for an overseas company that pays me using PayPal, as I won't be able to access my salary. So thanks for for that, Paypal ! Nice. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Billatfridayhar 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.