Problem Confirming Bank Account - 4-digit code is not received

Nadiya_Taylor
New Community Member

Hi PayPal community, 

Is anyone else having an issue receiving a 4-digit code to confirm their bank account. I was supposed to receive a small deposit with the code but  I've been waiting for two days and so far I have received nothing. The human customer service is not available due to Covid-19 and the bot chat has been an absolute waste of time, they keep redirecting me to the same page which describes how to get the conformation code sent to your bank account but doesn't actually resolve the problem, absolutely useless. If someone has ever experienced a similar issue, it would be great to hear how you've managed to resolve it. 

Thank you, 

Nadiya

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nadiya_Taylor 

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/FAQ3045

Sometimes you can't see the code on a short atm statement or online banking and need to check with the bank, but to be honest everything is taking longer paypal and bank wise at the moment. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nadiya_Taylor
New Community Member

Thank you so much for your advice. I just spoke to my bank but unfortunately they confirmed that nothing had been sent by PayPal. I'll just have to wait for PayPal to get back to me. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.