Privacy, how to choose what recipient sees

BrokeTheMold
Contributor
Contributor

How do I limit seller's view of my personal info to email address only? Also, I have two email addresses in my profile. How do I select the email address that I want them to see?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, BrokeTheMold. Welcome to the PayPal Community!

Because of regulatory and compliance obligations, PayPal has to share certain information with a seller when you make a purchase from them. Since you're buying something, we need to give sellers your name and mailing/shipping address in addition to your email address. You may select the email address you want sellers to see by making that address the Primary in your Profile.

To see more information on how to manage your email addresses, please check out https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-my-email-address-faq1797. To see PayPal's Privacy Policy, please log on to your PayPal account and click Privacy at the bottom of the page.

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.