Primary/secondary account email

arif786sam

Hello,

I have a primary and a secondary email attached to my paypal. If someone were to send money to the secondary email, would the primary email receive an email being notified of this payment? 

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michelle

Hello @arif786sam

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community Forums, and I am so sorry that the community did not respond to your question. 😞 

As long as an email address is confirmed on the PayPal account, any email address can be used to receive payments and the notification for the payment only will be sent to the email address used. This is a handy option for people who run multiple eBay stores or have multiple businesses receive payments to one account. The emails help to differentiate billing and can also be an option in downloading statements on our website. 

All policy updates, security notifications, account changes, and transactions you make will always be sent to the primary email address. 

I hope this helps and thank you so much!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.