Power of Attorney

Finance042020
Contributor
Contributor

Hello

Our company has a business account with our CEO as the account holder. Since he's usually busy and actually shouldn't be concerned with problems or requests regarding PayPal, it'd be quite handy to have one or two other people with the power of attorney to call PayPal and be allowed to get sensitive information or ask to activate something (in our current case e.g. reference transaction)

Is it possible to arrange that?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Luisa

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Finance042020 

I hope you are doing well.  I find this article on our Help Center that might help you with your question. The account holder must be the one to complete this on his end. 

How do I add users to my PayPal account?

The information may be different based on country/region .If the steps don't work let us know what country where you are in.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

cpat0204
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Finance042020 

I hope you are doing well.  I find this article on our Help Center that might help you with your question. The account holder must be the one to complete this on his end. 

How do I add users to my PayPal account?

The information may be different based on country/region .If the steps don't work let us know what country where you are in.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution 🙂 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.