Please help

Adiboost
Contributor
Contributor
Im just trying to transfer my fund from my other account to my main account. It always says its on hold. So what i did was i refunded i tried other way to transfer my fund. And suddenly i cant send it now. Thats mt money. Im not a fraud user.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Adiboost 

Thanks for reaching us through community center. I hope you are doing alright.

The money that moves back and forth would be alarming for PayPal system. To provide one of the safest online payment services, our internal security system reviews every payment/money transfer before it's approved. Occasionally, we must stop a payment. This is similar to the way most banks and card companies work. When a payment is stopped, it's not a reflection of you or your account activities, but rather we've noticed a pattern associated with higher-than-normal risk.

You might need to transfer funds in a later time, just let your account refresh itself for a little while.

Hope this helps. Take care.

Login to Me Too

Adiboost
Contributor
Contributor
I already waited fit 5 days still my fund is lock up. I already updated my account but still i cant transfer my money. Please help me fix this we need this money for time like this. Isnt my email and mobile number not enough proof.
Login to Me Too

Adiboost
Contributor
Contributor

Elloisa
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@Adiboost 

I would love to check this further but I don't currently have the ability to access your account to figure out what's going on. 

I suggest that you try to communicate with our live chat support representatives by:

1 Logging on to your account.

2. Click HELP at the top menu.

3.Scroll down and click CONTACT US.

4.Scroll down to click EMAIL US or other contact options.

So someone can take a look at the account and provide you a much better information.

Regards. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.