Please assist problem log in uodate phone numbet

IPhoenix
New Community Member
Hello have 3accounts 1 I canot login in or change update phone to recieve to login in with verification. Ongoing problem and need to reach funds sitting there for months, paypal did NOT assist transfering to another account wen spoke to them as they agree to. Hasle to call hem Imon the move overseas.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi IPhoenix,

I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to access your account. For assistance with logging into your account, we kindly ask for you to give us a call at your earliest convenience since speaking with you directly is the only way we can help with a login related issue. If needed, our contact information can be found by selecting "contact" at the bottom of our site and then selecting "call us".

We hope to hear from you soon.

Derrick

Login to Me Too

Leapyrbb
Contributor
Contributor
Is the paypal help phone number [Removed. Phone #s not permitted]! I called this phone number last night they had all my information it seemed legitimate but now I'm worried because I saw online that it was a scam number can someone please verify for me that this is the correct number for help!?! I'm very worried that I spoke to somebody other than PayPal and they have all my information!!!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.