New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
Hello, I need help. I haven't logged in my other paypal account for a long time. I changed my phone number, because my phone broke and had to buy new one, and now when I try to log in, it wants confirmation code which is sent to my old phone number. As I remember, I already sent mail to paypal support, but still no answer. Who can help me to contact the administrators or someone who can help me?
happening to many people. paypal offering no help whatsoever. not even an email at end of year to make sure all in place before security changes.
i rarely use mine so hadn't logged in and hadn't seen the warnings. i guess we need to be psychic!
1. Downloading the app to see if it will let you in to change / update it in the settings.
2. Use the forgotten password option several times.
3. Trying another browser that may let you in without phone verification (then change it when you have logged in).
4. Trying again another day when sometimes you can get in without doing the verification and then change the number.
5. Changing the password a few times sometimes works as it can bypass the phone verification.
If that does not work then you would need to contact customer services so that they can i.d. you another way and then add your new phone number to your account.
Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...
1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.