Phone number

Kait27
New Community Member
My account won't let me log in without providing a phone number. Everytime I put my phone number in, it says that it my name isn't associated with that number. Please help!!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kait27 

Is that the mobile phone number that is linked and verified on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kait27 

Is that the mobile phone number that is linked and verified on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

temp20200929
New Community Member

I can't add my bank account because it wants to verify me by sending me a text.  Only it says that my phone number is not registered in my name even though Paypal has already confirmed my phone number???  Please help me!!!

Login to Me Too

Tariwheeler199
New Community Member
[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

Tariwheeler199
New Community Member
Hello PayPal couldn’t do security check to the number I updated to it’s saying it couldn’t verify it’s me I can’t have my old phone number so I updated it to new one
Login to Me Too

Alycidon
Contributor
Contributor

Although I get the message to add my mobile number I just ignore that and carry on without any difficulty - so far.... I do have my landline recorded so maybe that's sufficient.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.