Phone number verification

Njoki21
New Community Member

Distinguished, I have tried for several times to verify my phone number, but I didn't succeed since I never got a message with verification code? How can I solve this and is there any number for free support since I tried to resolve my problem via e-mail of support, but the answer they sent me wasn't really appropriate. 

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

IndahNH
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any solutions for this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Njoki21 and @ndahNH,

I'm sorry to hear that your attempt to verify by SMS wasn't successful and that the email response you received was not helpful. Please contact your mobile service provider and ensure that you have the ability to receive all texts. If there are blocks for certain kinds of texts, you may not be able to receive the verification code from PayPal.

If you continue to have difficulty, you can reach out to PayPal customer service by phone. The number to reach is available if you click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and click Call us.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.