Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

SOLVED
Chrish912947
New Community Member

New mobile number and can't login

Hi all, just tried to login but it requesting to send a text code to my old mobile number as I have a new number I can't login at the moment how can I resolve this?
mazslattery
New Community Member

verification telephone number

i have not used my pay pal for a while,im trying to login..my problem is its wanting to send a verification code to a number that is not my mobile, its my home phone. it will not let me change this as i have to login to do so but it only takes me as far as the mobile code verification number..my question is how do i change a phone number on my account if i cant log in.

RockabillyRaver
New Community Member

(Asking for a friend) changed phones and now locked out of account

As stated above my friend had used an old phone and number to set up his PayPal and now has a new number and mobile phone. He is trying to loflg in and the 2 stage verification only gives the receive a text or call me option to the old number. He tried calling yesterday but this went nowhere. Unable to change passwords as suggested in another post. Please help.
Hildaa
New Community Member

CAnt acces account

Hi, my old number is on my account and it does not let me in without verifying with either txt code or call to the number I no longer have access to. The help desk does not answer phone, how do I access my account again and who to turn to if there is no helpdesk??
Impman1
New Community Member

Changed contact phone number

I have cancelled my registered contact PayPal Tel no. I cannot access my account now as PayPal wants to send verification code to my old number. How do I access my account now I have a new Tel number but pp don't know this number
Ben22627
New Community Member

Authentica

I’ve sent a friend £100 and they can’t access their account as the is a security check which requires their old phone number which is out of date. They isn’t another method of authentication available. They know their password and login. What do I do?
Tess_TrishaMari
Contributor

Old Mobile Number registered on Paypal dead

I wanted to check my other paypal account to see if I got hacked or something but I can't log in because the number I used is long gone dead and I wasn't able to change it before that happened. (my fault I know)

Anyone know what else to do or at least email paypal? Thanks

drsalunkhe
New Community Member

I do not have access to mobile phone and hence cannot enter login code. How do I access my account?

I do not have access to mobile phone and hence cannot enter login code. How do I access my account?

Sml60
Contributor

Locked out of Account.

****Update!!! I've cracked it myself! If anyone needs any help doing it feel free to contact me **** Hi all, 02 have changed my phone instantly so I haven't been able to change the number on my PayPal account 🤦 I cannot access my account due the two factor authentication so I'm at a loss how I can access it. I have PayPal credit so I need to be able to pay this every month. If I phone them tomorrow will they be able to change the number for me? Any other solutions? I've tried going through the app and it doesn't work still have same problem.
Adi201
New Community Member

Re: Locked out of Account.

Hey! How did you manage it?