Phone and address validation

Temp20210315Z
Contributor
Contributor

PS: AND THEY RESET EVERYTHING WHEN YOU GO OUT IF THE APP TO CUT &amp; PASTE INFORMATION JUST TO MAKE IT DIFFICULT FOR YOU! I also having this issue, been dealing with them via the web and phone from Feb 7th till today March 14th... My phone and card were lost at the same time, my card was in the card holder in the phone case, never again. I had changed my primary address YEARS AGO, and they, for some reason kept that address linked to the card, hell just last month I bought a 200 dollar generator from Walmart. I FINALLY was able to remove the old address and put the correct primary and secondary. Now they won't verify my phone number, even tho the system already has... And they won't allow me to remove the correct number to try to revalidate it, they act like I have 50 phone numbers to use....... So as of tomorrow if this isn't resolved I'm going to the better business bureau.... Below is the complete message I sent in the resolution center.. Ok folks I'm going to be contacting the better business bureau Monday morning, March 15th, 2021, I've recorded all records, I've been dealing with you people from February 9th to today March 12th, I googled this issue and it is apparently a flaw In your system, you sent my new card to the WRONG address as it was no longer my primary, Which caused YOU to cancel the new card! That STILL HAS THE WRONG ADDRESS ATTACHED TO IT! , you caused me to loose my phone and phone service which caused me to loose a 25 year old google account that had all emails and pictures sent to me from my deceased father stored, 10 years worth, I suggest you ESCALATE &quot;ALL&quot; THESE CONVERSATIONS, you have every piece of legal information to verify me..... I want this resolved by Monday... I've been through enough because of your ineptitude to deal with a simple name, birthday, and social security number. which every other legal document needs... Signed: Michael <Removed>, son of the email account on my profile, Frerd8 (Frederick),Father: Frederick <Removed>×××, son of Charles <Removed>×××! get the point? Michael <Removed>×××!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.