Phone Number

blank131
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm having an issue where I removed a old phone number, added a new primary but the old phone number still appears as verification. I don't have access to this number anymore, how can I remove it fully?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

mart3455
Contributor
Contributor

I am having this same issue and have spoken to PayPal phone support and used their email support - nobody seems to be able to help me.  They are trying to have ME remove the phone number from my account which is impossible because it doesn't even show up to me anymore.

Only when I try to add my new bank account does PayPal want to verify this action through my OLD phone number.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tricia

Hi @mart3455

I'm sorry to hear of the trouble getting this resolved. If you do not have a balance on your account, it might be easiest to close the account and create a new account using your current information. 

I hope this information helps!

Thanks, 
PayPal_Tricia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.