Personal Email Address

Colleen-10
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

New to using the business account with Pay Pal. Did a trial run on my website and placed an order. The PayPay automated email that sends a "Thank You for your order" with the order details listed, has my personal email address on the bottom as a contact email address.  I use this address to log into my paypay account but it appears it is the primary email address and cannot be changed. I do not want my personal email sent on all thank you emails. I want to use my business email. How can I change this?

Thank You In advance,

Colleen

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Colleen-10 

Go and click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > click on the + and ''add'' another/new email address > verify it > go back and click on ''update'' and tick the box underneath that says ''make primary'' > then you should get the remove option by the old now longer primary email. You can remove that one or leave it on as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Colleen-10
Contributor
Contributor

Thank You! It worked perfectly!

Colleen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.