Permanently limited account!!

Preslav98
Contributor
Contributor

This is absurd. I have had this issue for a year now, that my PayPal money cannot be withdrawn nor used. This is because my account is limited and PayPal is asking me to confirm my business. Which I do, I send my proof of my Swedish business, and PayPal declines. I write with the customer service back and forward, with different people and I would have to explain my situation over and over again, all they say is giving me instructions of how I should prove my business. I let them know over and over again that I have tried and you do not approve, none of my governmental documents of my business and identity is approved. Finally one customer service person tells me to create a Swedish PayPal instead and ask their customer service. Which I do and they sent a request to the American PayPal to withdraw my money to my Swedish PayPal account! Finally I think. However, one month has passed, I ask, they say we still wait. 3 months passes, no reply. Finally they tell me to contact the American PayPal since they can't do anything about the problem. Isn't this quite funny? The customer service, I repeat: Customer service. Service for the customers!!! Ask me to take contact with their customer service personel, and I understand there is two different countries but the same organisation, but don't they have any higher chance than me to solve this problem?? Call the PayPal support in America, which I cannot do!! Can't they see this issue and solve it somehow else? This isn't an issue that should happen in this stage of such a high technical online financial platform, that I create an account, and it happened to be American and not Swedish - although still I get my payments in SEK and from Sweden- I can get payments but I cannot use the payments?! This is making me very irritated about PayPal, that their customer service is crap, and it's true, since none of the all 10 people in the customer service, Sweden and America, are not solution oriented. They have a poor communication between their employees and they can't solve unique problems. This is not how the future of customer service looks like. 

Please let me know if anyone have had the same issue and have solved it somehow. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.