Paypal

Isibor
New Community Member
Am from germany am trying to add money into my paypal account but I can’t find the add fuund
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isibor 

Click on 'transfer' below your balance > add funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Isibor
New Community Member
I can’t even see add fund
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Isibor, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

You can add money to your PayPal balance from a local bank account registered in your name. You don't have to add your bank account details to your PayPal account.
Once the transfer has completed successfully, the bank account may be automatically added to your PayPal account. If this is the case, you can then withdraw money to it.

To add money to your PayPal account balance:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Add Money under "PayPal Balance."
  3. Review your information and click Print.
  4. Then go to your bank to request the transfer, taking the information you have printed with you.

Please enter your transfer ID in the "Note" field of the bank transfer form.

Important: If the form does not have a "Note" field, please make sure to add the bank account to your PayPal account before attempting to add money to your PayPal account.

The money will be credited to your PayPal balance within 2 to 3 business days. You will receive an email notification once the transaction has been completed.

Note: Make sure that the name registered on your PayPal account matches that registered on the bank account that you used to add money to your PayPal balance. For example, if your name is James Patrick Smith, but your bank account is in the name of "J P Smith," you would need to enter "J P" as your first name. If you do not enter the name exactly as it appears on your bank statement, the transfer may fail or be delayed.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Isibor 

If you don't have a PayPal balance, click the circle icon in the upper corner of PayPal balance section and click "Add Funds".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Isibor
New Community Member
I click that all it’s showing is view details
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.