Paypal unlinking my bank account again and again please help

Sat15
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is unlinking my bank account again and again and when i try to relink it iit says please try again later.This issue had happned 2 days back but it was fixed by the customer support they saiid it was due to some failed transcation but suddenly today i get another mail saying my bank account has been unlinked due to failed transcation.My bank is working fine i checked it wiith them and they say it a paypal issue.This keeps happening and i am really frustrated as i have an online diigital store linked with this paypal account please someone help me out.

i am from india and the customer support here replies late it takes them more then 7-8 hours to reply 😞

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sat15 

If you have a failed bank transfer or negative balance then sometimes paypal removes the bank account to prevent it happening again and forces you to use the safer option to them of a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sat15 

If you have a failed bank transfer or negative balance then sometimes paypal removes the bank account to prevent it happening again and forces you to use the safer option to them of a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sat15
Contributor
Contributor

Hi thanks and nope it was not that i found out the reason i had an automatic transfer enabled on my bank so what happened it someone donated to our business paypal.me through donation the donation was only 0.5 cents roughly paypal deduced their commission charges and i was left with a very low amount.Our indian banks have a minimum transcation of 1 rupees and the amount was lower then that so they returned to my paypal account and therefore my bank account was removed i contacted the support and they have fixed it back again 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.