Paypal taking a while to confirm identity

GAPDaTsar
Contributor
Contributor

On December 25th or 26th, 2018 I wanted to transfer money into my Paypal account and Paypal asked me to type in my SSN only for me to make a typo when typing it in and submitting.  Paypal asked me to confirm my identity by sending a photo ID and my SSN.  My SSN was confirmed but my photo ID is taking far longer than the two to three days Paypal said it would take.  It's now February 19th, 2019 and still nothing.  I can't resubmit the information required and I fear my Paypal will be inaccessible forever simply because of the stupid typo I made when entering my SSN before this all happened.  Need some help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi GAPDaTsar,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It definetly should not take this long to verify your photo ID. Please reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to assist.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi GAPDaTsar,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

It definetly should not take this long to verify your photo ID. Please reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we would be happy to assist.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.