Paypal providing incorrect shipping addresses?

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

I am a seller, and had a flurry of problems over the past 48 hours with buyers having to email me because after their purchase, they found their shipping address to be obsolete.  It one case, the buyer had not lived at the address for at least 10 years.

Is this just an odd coincidence, or is Paypal goofing up customer's shipping addresses as of late?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GaryGG
New Community Member

I have this problem, too, as a customer who paid and purchased products using PayPal.  For two recent purchases, the products I ordered couldn't be delivered due to errors in the shipping address, yet I didn't enter that shipping address during the order process.  The address number was off by one digit and the community where I live was listed rather than the city where I live.

I checked, and that address isn't listed in my PayPal profile.  The items were ordered from two different websites.  The exact same incorrect address was used for shipping, and the only thing in common with these two orders (besides the same incorrect address) is that I paid for both products using my PayPal account.

Can someone check my account for phantom addresses and delete them?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.