Paypal personal account

DivjotSingh97
Contributor
Contributor
I have a query regarding PayPal money transfer. Can the money be transferred from PayPal wallet balance to my savings bank account if I have a personal PayPal account not a PayPal business account? Please resolve this query. Thank you.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @DivjotSingh97 Thank you for communicating with us. Due to India’s regulation, your PayPal balance will be automatically withdrawn to your local bank account (which you've added to your PayPal account) daily. If you have more than one bank account added to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred bank account for the automatic withdrawal purpose. You can also manually withdraw your balance. Here’s how: Click Withdraw money. Follow the instructions on the page to complete your withdrawal. To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app: Tap your PayPal balance. Tap Withdraw Money. Note: A withdrawal to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process. The minimum amount for manual withdrawals is 500 INR. If the withdrawal fails due to incorrect bank information, your funds will return to your PayPal account (a withdrawal return fee of 250 INR may apply in this case). After you request a withdrawal, it cannot be cancelled. You don't necessarily need to have a business Paypal account to do this. Hope this helps. Stay safe.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Jown10
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @DivjotSingh97 Thank you for communicating with us. Due to India’s regulation, your PayPal balance will be automatically withdrawn to your local bank account (which you've added to your PayPal account) daily. If you have more than one bank account added to your PayPal account, you can select your preferred bank account for the automatic withdrawal purpose. You can also manually withdraw your balance. Here’s how: Click Withdraw money. Follow the instructions on the page to complete your withdrawal. To withdraw money to your bank account using your PayPal app: Tap your PayPal balance. Tap Withdraw Money. Note: A withdrawal to a bank account typically completes in 1 business day, but it may take longer depending on your bank’s clearing process. The minimum amount for manual withdrawals is 500 INR. If the withdrawal fails due to incorrect bank information, your funds will return to your PayPal account (a withdrawal return fee of 250 INR may apply in this case). After you request a withdrawal, it cannot be cancelled. You don't necessarily need to have a business Paypal account to do this. Hope this helps. Stay safe.
Login to Me Too

DivjotSingh97
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for resolving my query sir. Stay safe brother. Cheers.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.