Paypal not letting me click continue during CIP Process

AirchamberAus
Contributor
Contributor

Hey Guys,

Having a little problem while I'm trying to complete the "Confirm my Identity" process for my account 

It keeps coming up with this question to which I click the relevant answer of 'No', yet the continue button doesn't become enabled to proceed... (picture attached)
Screen Shot 2021-07-13 at 8.37.43 pm.png
Have tried this both on a computer and smartphone to only find the same result, really just looking to get my business up and running!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @AirchamberAus

Thanks for joining the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry you're having trouble confirming your identity. Since you're experiencing the same error on multiple devices, I recommend contacting Customer Support. You can contact Customer Support on Twitter by sending DM to @AskPayPal or a PM on Facebook by going to facebook.com/PayPal. Support may also be reached by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage.

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan 

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.