Paypal literally locked me out and caused me huge trouble. Any HELP appricited.

vojtaulman1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello,
I received an email from Paypal saying that I need to reset my PW because it could be breached. When I tried to reset it always tells me "Mistake was made on our end try again shortly". Of course after getting an SMS code and typing new PW.
I did try again 10+ times. Even with 12-hour intervals between single attempts. It is my business account I need to have access to. As attachments, I am sending screenshots to prove my statements. (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvHiZqtkbRLKkhQNBCNdTrTyufgn?e=dHFdwa)
Is there anything I could do to gain access to the main account?

I have e-shop linked to it so it Started to close cases for me paying people left and right plus I can NOT check who paid and who hasn't I don't have
access to the money. I tried reaching PayPal everywhere I could but with exactly ZERO response. (I made this account just so I cant reach Paypal guess what when I try to send them a message error occurs)
Very unfortunate situation.
Thank you for any help.
Vojta
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vojtaulman1 

Are you sure that email was from paypal and you haven't given your password details to a scammer?

Did you log into your account normally and NOT from any link to change your password?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vojtaulman1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Hi,

Firstly thank you for your response.

Unfortunately, I am certain it was PayPal.

Well, I never go to log in to my account(after PW reset email), since that action would require PW change. That action was never completed since PP internal errors. Even tho I attempted multiple times.

Any ideas on which steps should I take moving forward?

Thanks anyway

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.