Paypal issues login to account and useless help from Paypal

Kheaw
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i have been in touch with Paypal 4 times to try and fix my login with no solution just wait 48 hrs and try to login again. i keep getting a message after entering password that they detected suspicious activity. i have only used the account a few times for requesting payments for my business. and there is little money in there currently, i have had to open another Paypal account which is working fine and i am collecting payments under this new name and bank account as i couldn't use the designated account again as it was locked against the account i cannot access.. but i still have some money i want to access to transfer from this account to my bank account, 4 times i have been on the telephone with no luck. i tried to email them as i am sick and tired of waiting on the telephone answering questions but when you click on email PayPal and answer some questions about what is the problem you get no email address or email page. any advice please or i have to keep calling these useless no help people...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kheaw 

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.