Paypal is ridiculous

MrSalieri
Contributor
Contributor

I have my account since about 15 years. I opened it when i lived in Italy. 10 years ago i moved to Romania, i wanted to transfer my account to my actual country but they told me it's impossible, so i continued to use it with the italian phone number and address. The only thing i updated was my credit card.

Now i can't login because they want to verify my account with the phone number, witch obviously is old and is not functional.

After one hour of trying to contact them i found a live chat and i wrote my problem. They told me to make another account and send a document with my old address to this link: https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_file-upload-or-fax-outside-resolution-centre&file_uplo...

I made a new account and i tried to open that link, that brings me nowhere. It gives me this error 

Sorry, an error occurred after you clicked the last link

Now i'm tring to contact the another time, but that live chat seems vanished, i clicked to Email us...Estimated response time: 24 hours. BUT there is no way to write an email.

So what i have to do????

I want to see how will i get my money back from my account.

Sorry for my bad english.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MrSalieri
Contributor
Contributor

New PSD2 regulations change the way you log in with PayPal. If your mobile number isn’t up to date access will be disrupted. Please check your Profile now.

How can i check my profile if i can't login?

Wake up paypal, at least delete that message.

A saw a lot of people with the same problem and they receive a useless copy paste answer.

We pay a lot of taxes to paypal but they give us 0 services.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MrSalieri 

Well your problem isn't quite the same as all the others that I have replied to with a standard reply.

I can see why you are having issues, but I won't post further advice at the risk of being accused of posting a standard copy/paste reply again.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.