Paypal have scarambled my two accounts

EstreaTheTlady
New Community Member

Since performing some kind of maintenance on 24 December 2020, which may have been connected with the new login method/phone numbers thing, my personal account and business account have become confused, with payments in and out going trandomly to both accounts, instead of personal and business being separate as they always have been. I noticed that my business account was not showing a large number of the transactions that I was receiving email notifications about. I wasted some time 'chatting' with a Paypal agent about where the missing transactions and cash had gone. They suggested I take a look at my personal account, and sure enough, there were the transactions. I can see no reason for this occurring other than Paypal messing up royally. I asked them to separate the accounts and move the transactions back to where they belong, and they said they are unable to do so. So my reference and record of my business transactions is lost. As the error is entirely of their making, I need to demand that they put it right. I believe many, many people are affected. Advice on how to proceed please? TIA

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.