Paypal hasn't changed my account name yet

Maxoxo
Contributor
Contributor

I called Paypal support. They told me to send them the name change court ruling and i did, along with my state issued ID and bank statement, scanned. They sent me a message on Paypal once i submitted the info and mailing them back, telling me they have forwarded the issue to the relevant department and that it would take a maximum of 72 hours to resolve it, but it has been a week and there has not been a change. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Maxoxo, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received a response regarding the name change on your account. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do for the name change on this Community Forum. Please reach out to Customer Support for further assistance, we are also available on Facebook and Twitter. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Maxoxo, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

I am sorry to hear you have not received a response regarding the name change on your account. Unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do for the name change on this Community Forum. Please reach out to Customer Support for further assistance, we are also available on Facebook and Twitter. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Maxoxo
Contributor
Contributor

I did and they sent the files to a translator and its fixed now, thankfully.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Perfect! Thank you for letting me know. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

ArgieTilud
Contributor
Contributor
change may name
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi ArgieTilud, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

This is a member - member forum and no action will be taken on your PayPal account when contacting here. Please review this link for additional information on the name change process - https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-change-the-name-on-my-paypal-account--faq926

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.