Paypal can not linking to my bank

Christina71
Contributor
Contributor
I have community first bank, and i can not linking my bank to paypal. That suck! Paypal said i need to send them id card picture or SSN, i did many time but they rejected! It because i extend my name to my married nane
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christina71 

Names got to match on everything, even bank account. Change it on your ID, on your bank account or change it in the PayPal account. I think it lets you change to your name if married but you have to give marriage license and whatnot.

Go to Account settings (wheel icon), then click Update near your name.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Christina71
Contributor
Contributor

hey thanks for your answer, i did everything but my paypal keep denied my bank i use COMMUNITY FIRST BANK

@sharpiemarker wrote:

@Christina71 

Names got to match on everything, even bank account. Change it on your ID, on your bank account or change it in the PayPal account. I think it lets you change to your name if married but you have to give marriage license and whatnot.

Go to Account settings (wheel icon), then click Update near your name.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Christina71 

Contact customer service for assistance to reset the bank account:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.