Paypal adress does not match after order.

polleman123
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have a problem and want to know what my opportunities are.

A few weeks ago, I placed an order that needed to be shipped via PayPal payment. There was only one address in my PayPal payment tab (with house number). This week after my package was not arrived, I decided to check things and I saw in the PayPal account activity that the shipping address was without my house number. I have only one address in my account with house number. Therefore, I contacted PayPal with the question why my address in my account and payment tab is not the same as the address in the PayPal activity order details. PayPal did something, and do not know what exactly, but I did a payment today and now everything is normal (so order address in account activity with house number), that is great.

Now the package with no house number is lost, probably due to a bug in my account. Is there any chance that PayPal can refund this order? The seller has nothing to do with it, because they received the address without house number so I do not want to claim against the seller. I have added some pictures for indication.

In short:

Address w/ house number in PayPal account and PayPal payment tab

No house number in activity and order history (seller has address without house number)

Let me know what a possible solution is. Thank you,

Lars

Payment 4.PNGOrder 2.PNGaccount 1.PNGpayment 3.PNG

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

polleman123
Contributor
Contributor

Edit: The pictures of payment tab are taken after the order to check, beacause Paypal employees thought that i could select multiple adresses.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.