Paypal address

7399Chocolate
Contributor
Contributor
I have a couple apps that have asked me what my "paypal address is?" So to me I assume it was the "pay me" name that paypal automatically assign my account. You know the "paypal.me/xxxxxxx"! However, I get error on these apps when I enter this info. Does anyone happen to know what this address is?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@7399Chocolate 

Normally the email address  you use to log into your paypal account identifies your paypal account for payment etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@7399Chocolate 

Normally the email address  you use to log into your paypal account identifies your paypal account for payment etc.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Frannee
New Community Member
I've been asked for my PayPal address by a seller on eBay so they can send a partial refund. eBay will not permit email addresses to be sent via their messaging platform. The seller also suggested sending a link. What link do I send? What should I do? Thanks.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @Frannee,

We appreciate you taking the time to post your concern here in our Community. If your payment was originally processed through PayPal, the seller should have the option to issue a partial refund by selecting your payment in their PayPal account. If the payment took place outside of PayPal with a different processor, either you or your seller may have to reach out to eBay to find out how a partial refund can be sent.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.