Paypal Won't Change My Name

Fxmisc
Contributor
Contributor

I have uploaded copies of my court documents multiple times. The 2nd most recent attempt was 2 weeks ago on Friday. I sent my 2 page, PDF court documents, plus a copy of my updated ID that shows my name change. I went onto the chat help tonight, where a representative told me there wasn't anything on file and that I had to reupload!

I uploaded AGAIN from both on Chrome and Microsoft Edge, just in case, maybe it's my browser having issues. However, I've sent them these documents at least 5 times across the last 2 years because I keep giving up. All of my credit cards, even one from Comenity reflect my legal name change. My banks, my everything has my name legally changed on them, all except Paypal.

I have called the representatives and some of them have said they would send me forms to fill out. I've waited months, checking my mail and no documents come in. I've gone through that process about 3, maybe more times at this point.

Why won't Paypal look at or accept my documents?! I've tried deleting my account twice for 24 hours, and recreating it. It still shows the errors! Will making this post be the only thing that fixes this?! ...I don't understand. I'm so frustrated. I hate getting e-mails with the wrong name.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.