Paypal Refund Not Yet Refunded to My Debit Card; Already Waiting for a Month!

thechubbybunny
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I purchased an item on eBay on October 28 thru Paypal (linked debit card). Item turned out a counterfeit so I asked for a refund. Dispute happened, yada-yada; I won. And then on November 09, 2016, I received an email saying that my refund has been successfully credited to my credit card used on November 8. Weeks came and I've been asking for help but all they tell me is to wait. I've contacted my bank and they told me my account has no pending remittances/incoming transfers. It's frustrating. It's already almost a month since then. I am stressed out that nobody seems to want to help me. All I get are generic replies. I've been asked to call but I've been preoccupied, so in the meantime, I was requesting for a trace so I can give the info to my bank but so far, I've been given no info. I will call as soon as I can; but honestly, I'm disappointed since this has dragged on for so long. Can anybody give me suggestions on what I should do? Also, does Paypal have a toll-free hotline?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

nasiekspres
New Community Member

i have same problem too...not receive any payment yet..

somebody could help please???

Login to Me Too

jailyncabahug
New Community Member

me too i havnt received yet my refund..they said that i should have transact it thru paypal to my bank debit card but i junst dont know how to process...please help

Login to Me Too

merchanthubs
Contributor
Contributor

People are having the same problem, including me, but no one seems to care. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.