Paypal Prepaid Mastercard wont activate

unheardfaun4
New Community Member

I am trying to activate my card so that I can buy something online. When I try to activate it it tells me something went wrong after I enter the card information and makes me call a number. After entering the information at the beginning it asks if I would like to receive a link to finish my activation. If I accept the link sends me to the same page telling me something went wrong and I need to call. If I keep going on the call it puts me on hold where I have been for the past hour. It keeps telling me I should do this online but when I try that it just tells me to call again. I bought this card yesterday with the expectation of being able to purchase something that is currently on sale online. I would like to be able to use this card for the one reason I bought it and stop sitting on hold. Is there any way I can get around sitting on hold for over an hour so that I can just use the card that I already paid $100 for. Whenever I try doing anything online it just sends me to the same phone number that I have been on hold with for hours.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.