Paypal Phone verification

Lee1306
New Community Member
Hi, i forgot my password and i when i was trying to reset my password it asked me to verify it my phone numbers thats stored in the account. Unfortunately i lost both of those numbers and im using a different phone number now. I tried calling customer service and they're currently closed because of the pandemic Covid19. Is there any other work around for this because i need to cash in money in that account. Really appreaciate any answers. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

makiig
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi Goodday @Lee1306 I am hoping all is well. We do appreciate your time and effort contacting us and I do ask for apology for any inconvenience. I am hoping that the link below would further help you to access your account or if problem still persist You may chat with us by logging in to your Paypal account and go to Message center. You would see an option to chat with a representative. Or you may contact us through social media. Facebook (US) : www.facebook.com/paypal Twitter (US) : @AskPaypal https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/am-i-being-asked-to-complete-a-security-check-so-i-can-v...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.