Paypal Mastercard

amdeepan
New Community Member

I added my mobile number in account but whenever i use the credit card in stores, i don't receive any message notifications. Is it any settings should i change? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, amdeepan. Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thanks for taking the time to post your question about notifications here.

In general, it may be necessary for you to confirm the mobile number you added to your PayPal account. Please log on to your account and click the Profile icon (it's next to the Log Out button and it looks like a cog wheel), and then check the section for your phone numbers.

Another possibility is that you may need to update your notification preferences. Please check the Notifications section of your Profile to adjust any preferences that may need to be updated.

Lastly, it's possible notifications have been blocked on your phone. I recommend checking your phone settings as well to make sure notifications are allowed.

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.