Paypal Login loop

Highrisedrifter
New Community Member

I have been out of the country for a year. In that time, i cancelled my UK phone number to avoid paying for a service I no longer use>

Now i'm back and trying to log into my Paypal account, it asks to send me a text. I can get round that by entering my security answers. The screen comes up with the green tick and login verified, then just dumps me straight back to the login screen again without any error messages.

I need to get access to my Paypal account and have no idea what to do now.

I've cleared my cache/logins, used five different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Waterfox, Edge and Opera), turned off any virus protection, restarted my computer and tried the Paypal app on my iPhone (which just wanted to send a text to my defunct telephone number, so utterly useless).

Any ideas gratefully received please.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siti

Hi @Highrisedrifter

We apologize that you are having difficulties accessing your account. For your protection, you must call us to reset your password if your password is entered incorrectly too many times.

Here’s how to reset your password by phone:

1. Call the number found by clicking Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page and then clicking Contact customer service. We’ll give you a 5-digit code, then send you an email.
  2. Click the link in the email.
  3. Enter the 5-digit code we gave you.
  4. Create a new password and select 2 security questions.

Regards,

June

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.