Paypal Locked account. Unemployment Checks left waiting longer.

KatieL5499
New Community Member

PayPal had a big "get your goverment stimulus checks cashed through us" add on facebook. So i tried to set it up with my unemployment. I recieved the check and started getting money out and putting it into me and my boyfriends savings account and my account got flagged due to expected fraud. I don't understand it is literally from the government and I could grant them any information they needed from the bank account it was deposited into.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KatieL5499 

Normally, any funds received into an account where PayPal has decided to part ways will be held for 180 days. However, if the funds are received for Unemployment benefits or Stimulus funds, please reach back out to their Support Teams to see what options they have to assist in gaining access to those funds. You can reach their Customer Support via the Message Us option after clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, Facebook Instant Message, or Twitter Direct Message.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KatieL5499 

Normally, any funds received into an account where PayPal has decided to part ways will be held for 180 days. However, if the funds are received for Unemployment benefits or Stimulus funds, please reach back out to their Support Teams to see what options they have to assist in gaining access to those funds. You can reach their Customer Support via the Message Us option after clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, Facebook Instant Message, or Twitter Direct Message.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.