Paypal Closure

Allen_Abejon
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have gotten an email to day about my paypal being closed, i have been selling on ebay with no problem until i got this email, i have over £600 in my paypal account now it's rendered useless, i don't even know the reason why my account has been closed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Taylor6199
New Community Member

Yeah same issue here. but my payment was from a friend was not selling anything and my account got closed 😕

""""

Hi,

I'm very confused by the closure of my PayPal account. I made an account to accept money from my friend since we are buying something together.

He sent the payment as products and services. Which was his mistake, so i refunded, and he sent it again but must have forgotten to pick friends and family. So eventually he sent it as the right option but had to send in small amounts because at that point he was having an issue with his card.

In the email, it says my account is closed due to the fact "to protect us from potential financial losses." I believe this has been trigged because he sent the money two times as product and services which have been refunded by me so this can't be the case.

So i fail to understand why the initiating closure of my account when i have already provided all my vaild documents and the rest so very confused."""

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.