Paypal Business account cant access Message center inbox

iurirolho
Contributor
Contributor

I recently tried to click the link I got in the mail but then nothing happened I requested help via mail due to me not being able to add a card, but I can't see the message or either reply due that I can't find and the link does not work. Any help is apreciated

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iurirolho 

As you haven't said what country you are in then all i can say is click help / contact bottom of paypal pages for options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iurirolho 

Paypal states that they email business accounts direct and not via a message centre.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

iurirolho
Contributor
Contributor
Then what email is their contact
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@iurirolho 

As you haven't said what country you are in then all i can say is click help / contact bottom of paypal pages for options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

iurirolho
Contributor
Contributor
Am from Portugal but I clicked contacts but only thing I found was a form and on pt page kept redirect over and over
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Intars

Hi iurirolho,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

You can contact us by email or phone by choosing "Email Us" or "Call us" options here. You can also contact us via Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal and we would be happy to advise.

I hope it helps,

Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.