Paypal Acccount Access

JohnO254
Contributor
Contributor

I have trouble accessing my Paypal Account as the phone number i used to register my account with is no longer working and i cant remember the answers to the security questions Paypal is asking me yet there is payment that has been sent to my account and i cant access it.I cant send an email either as i have to Login to my account yet i am not able to login.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JohnO254

Ask the sender of the payment if there is a cancel option on there end, if not and its completed then they should be able to open a dispute for non receipt of item to get a refund of their payment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JohnO254
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Thanks will try that 

Login to Me Too

temp201801152e
Contributor
Contributor
I wasn’t even notified and they close my PayPal account and told me I am no longer able to use it and I have refunded it need to be refunded totaling over $500 from back in October and I was not even notified in anyway shape or form that my PayPal account had been closed and they did not issue my debit card for my last Dispute of unauthorized charges it is I’ve violated the PayPal user agreement and I can’t find a single place where I didit
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.