Payments sent to other email addresses I own, Can't add or remove any emails on my account

fatriff
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I received a payment to an email address that isn't tied to any paypal accounts. I clicked the button to sign in which should add it to my account but all I get is this...

paypalsorry.png

I 1st contacted Paypal about this issue 2 & a half months ago with my being unable to add a 2nd email address to my account or change the primary one to the one I need it to be. I called them on the 19th July and was told there's no reason why it is happening and it's probably due to me not having used my paypal account for 8 years.. I was told it would be sorted out in 48 hours.. It's 4 days later now and nothing at all. Everything is exactly the same. I'm unable to use my Paypal account for the purpose I require.

I can't even remove my bank account or add a credit card to the account yet I can buy things without problem and there are no limits on the account and everything is verified.

I wanted to open a new account and just start over but that I can't even remove my bank account from the current one so how am I supposed to?

What am I supposed to do to get this resolved? 

Thanks

Image already added

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@fatriff

Go and click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > click on the + and ''add'' another/new email address > verify it > go back and click on ''update'' and tick the box underneath that says ''make primary'' > then you should get the remove option by the old now longer primary email. You can remove that one or leave it on as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

fatriff
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your response but it isn't that simple.. 

paypalemail.png

paypaladdemail.png

paypaladdemail2.png

Doesn't make any difference what email address I use, it's the same message. I've tried several and i've even created new ones just to try them and it's the same thing. 

Thanks for your response. It's really frustrating.

Image already added

Login to Me Too

Venildo
New Community Member

i have the same problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.