Payment

KarmaRedd
New Community Member

Every time I try to add my pay pal to my apple account or wal Mary account or anything at all it has me login then just redirects me to my account page summary

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @KarmaRedd,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not being directed through the steps to finish adding your account as a payment method on these sites. There are a couple of things to try. Please try clearing your cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser, then log in to your PayPal account and then try adding the account through the merchant's site while you're still logged in to PayPal already. If there was a cookie or cache issue, that may resolve the situation.

If the problem persists, please visit https://www.paypal-support.com/ and log in there, then open a ticket to our technicians by clicking Contact Us.

I hope this is resolved easily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.