Payment denied cant pay using paypal

xneverminex1
Contributor
Contributor
Everytime im trying to send money to another paypal acccount it always says payment denied. And when i try to purchase something online and pay using PayPal it always says We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please go back to merchant and try using a different payment method. Can anyone help me? What's wrong with my PayPal account btw im using PayPal balance to send and pay online. I didn't add credit/debit card in this account.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@xneverminex1 

You may have to add a card to verify your account and act as a back up funding source before you can use funds in your balance.

However try this...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and put a dot in the balance option.

Also if you are trying to use funds in your balance then they have to be in the correct currency as paypal do not 'convert' funds within a balance unless you do that yourself. You would also have to go to manage currencies and make that currency your primary one for that transaction.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.